Monday, January 1, 2024

About this blog and commenting

 Hello!

Thanks for reading my blog. I plan to use this blog to write "letters" (blog posts) to my younger self. Sometimes, I'll let my younger self talk back.

For context, I can say I was born in the early 1970s in a United States mountain state. I now live in the Midwestern United States.

I haven't yet decided how to handle comments. In theory, I like the idea of hosting comments and replying to them when appropriate. In practice, the internet is going to be the internet and people are going to be people. So, feel free to try to comment and I hope to approve them when I can. However, I make no guarantees.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be sent to my email for approval. Depending on how things evolve, I may or may not be speedy at approving them.

Letter number 1: the anti-gay rights amendment

(This item was originally written elsewhere in 2018. The rights holder has given me permission to reuse it and modify it.) Older self: 44 ye...